Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

About cat and dog

Kia Ora every one I just want to say that I like cat because  some times  it follow me around and dog they a really cute because they don't bite and even cat they just like your sock because it fell smooth and so soft to touch and they like chasing you around the places and cat a really helpful and they are always kind to other.And cats they are really nice to be with and they can be your cat when you look after it and it belongs to you  and you can pay with the dog and the cat and they can lick you on the face and their claws are nice and soft to be on your face and I would like to have a cat because I can have a pet to be with me because I don't have a pet at my house and cat are so gentle and respectful and you can look after and share with.
And I hope you read my story about cat and dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment