Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

My best Hobby every is swimming


My favourite thing to do is swimming because I like to swim everywhere in the pool instead of swimming in one place.Swimming is one of my thing to do.

I like swimming in massive pools so I can swim from length to length. Or how ever I want. I only love swimming when I am very hot and on a sunny day.

In the pools I like to do some bombs in the pool because it splashes everywhere and its fun. I also like splashing because contains some jumping. But mostly I like to do all sort of things that got to do with swimming

Every time I hear swimming I say can we go to the pool because it too hot to stay at home. And we have nothing to do but all we do is rather watch TV or talk to each other.

In the pools I love to run because the water follows me and the directions i’m going. But when I run its kind of tiring, because the water is too hard to run in.

In the swimming pools I like to dive under the water because when you go under the water it looks like that you are going right down to the bottom of the pools, you might hit your self if you dive too hard, and might leave a bruise on. your body.
The pools on the bottom where you stand on its made of concrete so the water won’t sink down.

No comments:

Post a Comment